sexta-feira

That's lovely

"On other days, we would visit art museums. There was only enough money for one ticket, so one of us would go in, look at the exhibits, and report back to the other. 
  On one such occasion, we went to the relatively new Whitney Museum on the Upper East Side. It was my turn to go in, and I reluctantly entered without him. I no longer remember the exhibit, but I do recall peering through one of the museum’s unique trapezoidal windows, seeing Robert across the street, leaning against a parking meter, smoking a cigarette. He waited for me, and as we headed toward the subway he said, ‘One day we’ll go in together, and the work will be ours.’"



2 comentários:

Mónica disse...

cumplicidade rara

Sininho disse...

Eu li a versão traduzida e amei!
Candura, ou por aí... :)